Monday, July 28, 2008

Swift Flight Form

Hey all, sorry for not posting for a while, I got a bit carried away with gold farming and was able to purchase my level 300 riding skill on Saturday! Yes that is right, in ONE week I raised 5000g, needless to say I really don't want to see any more Felweed, Dreaming Glory, Fel Lotus or Adamantite Ore
for a long time! I take that back, the herbs I will continue to farm because Swift Flight Form makes it SO easy.

In addition to all the loot I got while doing the Flight Form chain, since Wednesday I have added the following gear, Gargon's Bracers of Peaceful Slumber and Mitts of the Treemender. I still have a few greens on my toon, but I am working hard of finally replacing them, the goal is to have all purples by the end of August, so very obtainable. As far as Druiding goes nothing else really has been going on. I will try to think of another guide to post/something interesting about WotLK here soon.

-Zeffy

No comments: