Tuesday, August 5, 2008

This past week

Holy crap its been a week since I last posted? wow I can see why my buddy Voxyn has been wanting me to post again.

First off I would like to thank Bell over at 4Haelz for posting one of of my blogs! I have seen some new traffic enter this site so thank you!

Lets see what has happened in this past week... Ok maybe it will be best to do a day-to-day recap.

Monday - Messed around with my swift Flight Form and tried out a new spec for arena. WOW was that a mistake, not only did I have no clue what I was doing with my new talents, but I went 2-8 in the Arena. Needless to say I watched my personal ranking drop quite a bit.

Tuesday - Kara run, we downed all the bosses but Prince and Nightbane, but the run went until 2am. This really led me to question my dedication to the guilds raid schedule.

Wednesday - I spent the day at work reading up about guilds on my server who's raid schedule matches my personal schedule, I spent the night leveling my Shammy alt, Earthwindfir. If you could not guess from the name he is an Elemental Shaman.

Thursday - Travel/Guild applications. I went home for the weekend so most of Thursday was spent either at work filling in various guild applications or on the train.

Friday - My 22nd Birthday. I played a little WoW in the morning and then spent the rest of the afternoon with the family. I went to concert at night to see one of my favorite bands American Taxi. The show ROCKED! I hung out with the band before their set and afterwords they gave me a set list. HIGHLIGHT of the weekend! If I could have died and gone to heaven right there I would not have complained. My Birthday gift was a new Suit from Jos A Bank to use for interviewing this fall/spring. AHHH I have to enter the real world in less than a year!!!

Saturday - Whenever I go home there is always a project waiting for me. This time it was building a wardrobe closet for the guest room. Man that sucked. It took me a good five hours to build it. My dog sat in the room the entire time "helping" me build, the added aid in messing up my piles of screws and brackets was much appreciated on my end. It was also my dogs 3rd birthday, or 21st in dog years, so being a good owner I took him out to an Irish pub. Now before you call animal services let me tell you that he did NOT drink any alcohol! At this one pub back home, they have an outdoor area where you can bring your dog and the waitress will bring a water bowl for the dog and adult beverages for the humans. My friend who I had not seen since my 21st birthday was in town too for the weekend, so we headed there together, found a parking spot right in front of the the pub and got a seat right away! I am never that lucky! We caught up on life, and it was fun

Sunday - I finished up building the wardrobe closet, and traveled back to Milwaukee. Played on my alt for a bit and passed out

Last Night - I was officially accepted into Pantheon! From what I have heard through the grapevine the main resto druid will be quitting WoW at the end of the month and they are going to try and gear me up from my mid-Kara gear to SSC gear in that time to replace him w00t new content!!! An added plus is that my buddy Voxyn is in this guild as well, and looking over the guild roster there are a lot of people in there that I leveled with as well!

Today - ??? Blog posting, going for a run then playing WoW. Updates to come later! and more guides soon? leave comments on what you would like to see me write about!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting into Panth buddy! T5/6 gear has ur name on it :)

-Vox