Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend fun

This weekend started off with me getting pretty drunk and seeing the Dark Knight. In case you have not seen it yet I will not say anything other then I was disappointed with the lack of screen time with my favorite villain, Two-Face.

I then went home and dropped Enchanting like I said I was going to, picked up herbalism and grinded out 80 some levels and helped some guildies run Shadow Labs. I was hoping that Idol of the Emerald Queen would drop, but I had no such luck, some pair of gloves dropped instead.

Woke up Saturday morning and continued grinding. Well I don't know about you, but I absolutely LOVE grinding, call it a sick fetish, but there nothing better then after spending hours on end on a repetitive task to finally get what you wanted. I got this skill up to the 180's by mid afternoon and then went into Shadow Labs with the guild with the intent of obtaining the idol. The guild was really helpful and we tried downing Hellmaw three times and it never dropped, but the same pair of gloves from the night before did. I then had to go, my friends came over and we went to the pool. after the pool we went out for pizza and some adult beverages and then watched Beerfest. They left, and I was a bit tipsy and I logged in to check on my AH items, I was immediately invited into a group by one of the Guild Officers. He told me that we were going to finish our Kara run right then, and that we were not going to do it on Sunday like it was planned. We finished it up, and I received the following loot Boots of the Incorrupt, Pantaloons of Repentance and lost on a roll Stainless Cloak of the Pure Hearted. I am waiting to socket the Pantaloons and then I will be sporting them, but I don't know about the Boots, they have better base stats then my current shoes, but the shoes I have on right now I have socketed. I will just hold onto them for now. So my first time in Kara resulted in a full clear, not bad.

Sunday was spent farming for Herbs, I did reach 375 and as I was logging one of my tank friends said that he needed a healer for SL and was wondering if I would heal for him. I went and I realized why I hate playing in PUG's. everyone was immature, but i dealt with it. we downed Hellmaw and guess what dropped? if you guessed Jaedenfire Gloves of Annihilation for the third time this weekend then you would be wrong, Idol of the Emerald Queen DROPPED!!! /JOY. but like how all immature PUG's go, drama ensued and it broke up. I really could have cared less because I got what I needed. I guess getting more rep for Lower City would have been nice, but it was late and I needed to go to bed so I could be functional at work today

No comments: