Friday, July 18, 2008

Enchanting

WOW talk about a money SINK!!! I am getting tired of this profession and I am going to be dropping it next time I log. There are a bunch of enchanters all over my relem and most the mats that I would need for a chant I can get from the AH/gathering. I am going to pick up Herbalism, I am more of a gatherer then a crafter anyway. If you would like to sway me from this decision please leave a comment.

I will try to update the progress of this excursion during the week, but I am hoping to be a 375 Herbalist by July 25th... What can I say I love to grind.

Speaking of grinding I got my mace last night. I needed 25200 honor to purchase it, and as I exited my final AV last night I had 25206 honor! damn did I get lucky!!!

The plan for this weekend on top of going from 1-375 herbalism will be to farming Heroic Shadow Labs for Idol of the Emerald Queen. Right now I still have an idol I used while leveling in the outlands attempting to be a feral druid (having all my points in resto) with the help of my real life buddy, the honorable Mage Voxyn (sorry ladies, he's taken)

No comments: